If you are not satisfied with your purchase of our product please call 020 336 88106 for a Return Request within 14 calendar days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned with all original packaging intact Memorable Moments will exchange it or offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
Proof of Purchase
Memorable Moments Ltd. will send you a confirmation of your order via email if you have included an email address with your order. If you have not included an email address, you will receive a confirmation of your order by regular mail when your order is shipped.
- Credit Card: You may pay by credit card no matter which ordering method you use (Internet or phone). At the time your order is placed, Memorable Moments Ltd. obtains a pre-approval from the credit card company for the amount of the order.
- Cashier’s Check or Money Order: Memorable Moments Ltd. accepts cashier’s checks and money orders as valid forms of payment. Personal or business checks are also accepted. If you wish to pay by cashier’s check or money order, you may order by phone at 020 336 88106 The cashier’s check or money order must be payable to Memorable Moments Ltd., and include your web order number and/or a copy of your order. Please mail your payment to:
Memorable Moments Ltd.
St. Kieran’s Enterprise Centre,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Memorable Moments Ltd. must receive your payment within 10 calendar days or your order will be cancelled. Please allow 1 business day for order processing after Memorable Moments Ltd. receives your payment.
- The estimated shipment date on your order is based on product availability, payment processing time, and warehouse processing time and does not include transit time. Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need and full payment or a full authorization, in the case of credit card and lease orders.
- Orders placed on the weekend or on a holiday will begin payment processing the next business day.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Memorable Moments Ltd. is not responsible for typographical errors.
- Memorable Moments Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sales at any time.