What Personal Information About Users Does Memorable Moments gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing products for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses memorablemoments.co.uk.
In the course of engaging with our Services, you may provide Personal Information about you or another (i.e. recipient’s delivery details). Personal Information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the Services, consult with our customer service team, send us an email or communicate with us in any other way.
How do we Use Your Personal Information?
We may use the Personal Information we collect through the Services or other sources for a range of reasons, including:
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you.
- To send you system alert messages.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support
- To meet legal requirements.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Services. For example, this may include sharing your or your Contacts’ information with third parties in order to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you.
- To provide suggestions to you.
- Other purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes about which we will notify you.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as your personalized home page, and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of memorablemoments.co.uk most useful features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does Memorable Moments Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses sell offerings to you at memorablemoments.co.uk. In other cases, we provide services, or sell services jointly with these businesses. You can tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business. .
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.